The Olive Picker’s House is a two bedroomed single storey house
offering comfort and privacy with easy access to excellent village amenities
From the central courtyard, the front door opens into the high-ceilinged living room which leads through to the walled inner courtyard – a perfect place to take breakfast as the sun climbs over the roof to the south. The double bedroom also opens into a secluded courtyard.
- Spacious living/dining room
- Wood-burning stove and an open log fire
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and bath
- One double bedroom
- One twin bedroom
- Secluded courtyards
- Secret inner courtyard which cannot be overlooked.
- Air conditioning & central heating
- Free wireless broadband
- TV with satellite connection
- DVD player
- Private entrance and parking area
- Washing machine in a shared laundry room
Take a video tour inside the house:
Double doors open to a very private courtyard that has been created by removing the roof from the original store rooms. Cool and airy in Summer, warm in Winter, a comfortable house for all seasons.
The house is secluded within stone walls & courtyard, with private parking and entrance gates. Courtyard with fruit trees, terracotta pots with flowers, and bougainvillaeas provide shade and colour.
The courtyard has plenty of chairs, tables and also umbrellas for extra shade. Dine at home – or take a stroll to the excellent tavernas and cafes in the village. Sandy beaches & spectacular mountains are within easy reach.
Experience the traditional Crete
in one of our quirky but comfortable fully equipped renovated cottages
They have everything you need from air con to wireless broadband. We even supply beach towels to save space in your suitcase for the things that really matter. So say goodbye to the package holiday and experience the freedom of the independent traveller.
Prices, availability and how to book
We look forward to welcoming you!
Prices below are for 7 nights, up to 4 people.
- Discount for early bookings, please contact us for further information.
- We accept payment in Sterling or Euro by direct bank transfer.
- Bookings less than 5 days with €70 cleaning supplement.
- Bookings are confirmed on receipt of deposit paid.
- Prices include all local taxes.
- A reservation can be any number of days, subject to availability.
- Linen, towels, air-conditioning, wireless broadband internet, central heating, gas, and weekly cleaning are all included. Normally, arrival time is 4pm, departure time 10am
We will hold a provisional booking while you make your travel arrangements, and transfer a deposit, in order to make the booking confirmed. We request a booking confirmation deposit of 10% of the holiday. As soon as we receive your deposit we will email your confirmation to you.
Please settle the remaining balance 8 weeks before you arrive.
To enquire about our houses, please email us with your choice of house, dates, and a contact telephone number to email@example.com