The Wine Press House is a two storey village house with terraces &
courtyards, sleeping up to 4 people, extremely comfortable for two accommodation near Chania
The original exterior stone steps lead up to the double bedroom and terraces. Double doors open from the downstairs room into a garden courtyard which has garden table and chairs, and a large parasol – and pots with flowers. Surrounded by stone walls and a gate this courtyard is totally private with the advantage of another shower to allow alfresco showering under the sun or stars, the choice is yours.
See below for prices and availability
- Spacious living/dining room
- An open log fire
- Well-equipped kitchen
- En-suite bathroom with additional outdoor shower
- One double bedroom with own terrace
- Further two single beds in the downstairs living area
- Secluded courtyard
- Air conditioning & central heating
- Free wireless broadband
- TV with satellite connection
- DVD player
- Private entrance and parking area
- Washing machine in a shared laundry room
Take a video tour inside the house:
Upstairs the large shaded terrace faces West giving a great view of the sunset over the surrounding olive groves. The double bedroom has a high beamed ceiling and wooden floor, with en-suite bathroom and smaller roof terrace beyond. This terrace, adjoining the upstairs en-suite bathroom faces south and east so you can see the sunrise should you wish to get up early! It has a table and two chairs and is a quiet place to read, have breakfast, sunbathe or just star gaze.
Experience the traditional Crete
in one of our quirky but comfortable fully equipped renovated cottages
They have everything you need from air con to wireless broadband. We even supply beach towels to save space in your suitcase for the things that really matter. So say goodbye to the package holiday and experience the freedom of the independent traveller.
Prices, availability and how to book
We look forward to welcoming you!
Prices below are for 7 nights, up to 4 people.
Summer 2019 Specials:
Pay for 1 week – get 2nd half price! or
pay for 2 weeks – get the 3rd week FREE!
- We accept payment in Sterling or Euro by direct bank transfer.
- Bookings less than 5 days with €70 cleaning supplement.
- Bookings are confirmed on receipt of a deposit paid.
- Prices include all local taxes.
- Prices per house per week, no single supplement
- A reservation can be any number of days, subject to availability.
- Linen, towels, air-conditioning, wireless broadband internet, central heating, gas, and weekly cleaning are all included. Normally, arrival time is 4pm, departure time 10am
We will hold a provisional booking while you make your travel arrangements, and transfer a deposit, in order to make the booking confirmed. We request a booking confirmation deposit of £100. As soon as we receive your deposit we will email your confirmation to you.
Please settle the remaining balance 8 weeks before you arrive. To pay your deposit of £100 please click on the Pay Now button below:
To make a booking or for more information please email us with your choice of house, dates, and a contact telephone number to email@example.com or use the form below to send us your enquiry.